Hear O Israel The Lord our God is One Lord:

Posted by Lamar

Deut:6,verse 5 And thou shalt Love The Lord Our God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul,and with all thy might. Shema do we understand the word. Ahav; To love, desire, delight, be fond of, covet, amiable,passionate, of the mind tenderness of affection at one time. I myself was reading Daniel when a verse jumped out at me of a Special Love. Dan.10 8,9,10,11,12 VERSE 11 And he said unto me O Daniel a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me I stood trembling. 12 Then said he unto me Fear not Daniel, for didst set thine heart to understanding and chasten thyself before thy GOD thy words were heard and I am come for thy words.
Listen this Angel told Daniel what GOD said Daniel Greatly Beloved do we really comprehend the awesomeness of this THE El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty),El Elyon (The Most High God)Do you understand the Great I'AM WHO CREATED EVERYTHING THERE IS said to Daniel Greatly Beloved. How Awesome is that Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment