The Love of Hashem, El Shaddai, El Elyon, Elohim

Posted by Lamar

GOD is known by many names as listed here.So maybe some of us can understand more of his Love! I myself am a gentile that does not know the Torah.
I am learning the Bible from my Lord he is helping me to hopefully help you.
In conversation, many Jewish people, even when not speaking Hebrew, will call God "HASHEM", which is Hebrew for "the Name" GOD. The Jewish people will only use the name "ADONAI" in prayer only. It is forbidden for them to even say his name as we do GOD! El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty),El Elyon (The Most High God),Yahwah (Lord, Jehovah),El Olam (The Everlasting God), Elohim (God),Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd).

There are many more names with Jehovah that gives him different meanings to them. I wanted to show as many different Scriptures as possible that shows the Love of God to us all including the Children of Israel! So my main concern is to help Jewish and Gentile people to see in a different light the TRUE LOVE of GOD,HASHEM,ADONAI,EL SHADDAI,YAHWAH,EL ELYON,EL OLAM,ELOHIM. You see I want to show you as I will how wonderful he was and is and forever will be. PEACE,SHALOM be with you all please understand my intentions are for the good of us all through his LOVE WHICH IS GOD!

I have found scritures that have touched me so much on how GOD spoke to different people in the OLD TESTAMENT and how the scriptures point to someone that fullfilled GOD'S True Love for us all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment